Sunday 13 January 2013

Nubar polka dot nail polish : Notd.

Hi All.
Recently I hauled from amazon.com  and I bought Nubar polka dot nail enamel in black color . It contains small and big black matt glitter particles in a clear base. I put this nail paint over OPI alpine snow...see how it looks:












isn't its very pretty nail paint..it also comes in white polka dot. I am loving this.
I also hauled Kleancolor glitter nail paints,sally Hansen,pure ice, wet n wild , bundle monster set 3, baby pearls  and crescent shape rhinestones kit.





 Kleancolor 64 Sheer Pink,39 Fushia glitter,38 Twinkle love, 31 silver star,33 starry blue and 28 chunky silver.
 Bundle monster 2012 set 3 and Disney princess water decals.

Wet n Wild 232, goldmine,Pure Ice Envy,Sally Hansen Diamond shine 61,Royal Romance,65,Nude Shimmer,14,coral kisses and Sally Hansen Intra Dri  310,Slick Slate.

Coloured Baby Pearls and Crescent shape rhinestone wheel.

Nubar Polka dot nail enamel:black.

Hope your all like my mani and haul.
with this My new year comes to an end.
thanks for reading.
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check